FOR THE BRIDE
- Guide to all wedding professionals in greater Williamson County
- Inspirations at your fingertip
- Special Deals
- Engagement Story Contests
- Vote on Favorite and Preferred Wedding Professionals
- Event Calendar for upcoming events and Open Houses
- Monthly Drawings
- and MORE!!
FOR THE WEDDING PROFESSIONALS
Introducing Wilco Bride Guide. We have some really creative ideas for wedding vendors in greater Williamson County. Join us on our ground floor development of a bridal guide featuring local Williamson County wedding vendors! Our mission is to provide complete wedding advertising solutions. We look forward to connecting future brides with wedding vendors in greater Williamson County and helping produce a Happily Ever After couple.
Wilco Bride Guide is creating a buzz through our new Venue Marketing Solutions package. We are teaming up with local event facilities to create fun events for our future brides to learn more about local venues and see them in action. Coming soon, we will be providing a brochure and direct mail program. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest updates. http://eepurl.com/vEJDP
MORE ABOUT US
We are a working on establishing a complete wedding advertising solutions company. Our mission is simple….to connect brides with wedding vendors resulting in Happily Ever After Brides. Areas we cover include up to 50 mile radius outside Williamson County. Cities we cover include:
- Liberty Hill
- Cedar Park
- Round Rock
Services we provide include Advertising and Marketing Solutions.
ADVERTISING – All vendors will receive a Quality Vendor logo to put on their website or marketing materials for easy access to brides with link to Profile.
- Online – wilcobride.com
o Business Profile
o Calendar of Events to include open houses and bridal shows in the area
o Features on home page – include venues who have already done a Bridal Diva Night.
o Tips for Brides Blog – Submit a blog for additional coverage – Now accepting content.
o Engagement Stores – Now accepting engagement stories.
o Real Weddings – Now taking stories.
- In Print – Initial bridal guide due to be printed in December with a Launch party. We are working on getting advertising for our Wilco Bride Launch edition currently scheduled for December. We will print 10K copies and circulate in Williamson County. Our Launch edition will feature:
o All advertisers in print will be provided with a QR Code for easy continued browsing by brides.
o Circulation to include all chambers, bridal shops and wedding venues. Currently working on listing.
- In Person – Events by Ever After Events Group –
o Once Upon a Wedding Expo & Bridal Show – geared at connecting all wedding vendors with future brides in the greater Williamson County area
o Engaged in Wilco – geared towards entertainment faction of the wedding industry. Engaged couples and their parents are invited to get ideas for entertainment for their special day. The event, an enjoyable night out for the will feature event entertainment vendors, dancing, and door prizes.
o Venue Marketing Solutions
- Bridal Diva Night – these events are a Bride’s Night Out and so far, are very popular for brides and their bridal parties. We have hosted 6 of these events and had a great turnout. Mission includes:
- Showcasing the featured venue in an active setting so brides can see what the venue will look like at an actual event and experience a fun atmosphere conducive to connecting with beauty vendors in a relaxed setting.
- Promoting the venue’s preferred vendors
- Event promotions are feature on Wilco Bride website Home Page, Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest, Website
MARKETING - Vendor Solutions Section on our website
- Networking – Wilco Wedding Vendor Network – a network comprised of wedding vendors who meet once a month to network and connect. Mission of this network: To create opportunity to build long term business relationships with other industry vendors which will result in Word of Mouth Marketing, and Power Groups. We are working on bringing in speakers to help do business better.
- Education – Business coaches to present monthly with tips on how to improve business
- Marketing Solutions – Discounted promotional products and advertising brochures, flyers and banners needed to promote business at tradeshows and events.
- Wedding & Event Planning Certification – Long range goal to connect with area Certified Trainers
- Web Development Services – We have an alliance with developers to help with a functional website, complete with SEO.
- Ad Development – Graphic Designers can help you prepare brochures or flyers as needed. Various packages will be available to suit your budget.
- Direct Mail – Wilco Bride will prepare a brochure that includes coupons provided by all the preferred vendors. These brochures will be mailed out quarterly to all future brides.
- Photography or Videography Services - We have an alliance with professional photographers and videographers who can capture the best of your venue in action, or prepare photos and videos for a website, You Tube or social media.
- Business Coaches - We have an alliance with business coaches who can provide personal coaching on a case by case basis.
- FEEDBACK – Vendors will receive immediate feedback from future brides through a contest. Brides will win prizes for taking the time to vote on their favorite vendors.
- Annual Wedding Marketing Expo – (Pending negotiation)
- NEAWP – (Pending negotiation)
- Bridal shops – (Pending negotiation)
- Currently looking for organizations or associations that can provide a service or product for Wilco Bride Guide Advertisors who will serve as Wilco Bride Guide Sponsors and featured on the
Below is the current plan of development in phases.
INVITE VENDORS TO SIGN UP ONLINE
Special Introductory Rates:
INVITE VENUES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOME FREE ADVERTISING BY inviting preferred vendors to sign up and make recommendations on venues and each other for positive testimonials and content.
INVITE BRIDES TO SUBMIT ENGAGEMENT STORIES
Invite Brides to visit website and vote on vendors for top vendor award for 2014
RECOGNITION OF BRIDE’S CHOICE WINNERS for 2014.
LAUNCH PARTY – FOR FIRST PUBLISHED GUIDE DATE AND TIME TBD.
Includes video, photos, and tabs that include Contact info, amenity or business description, preferred vendors, or Calendar of upcoming events.
Wilco Wedding Vendor Network
Brand New Network comprised of Wedding Industry Vendors in Greater Williamson County
Wilco Wedding Vendor Network is a part of Wilco Bride Guide. This is NOT an association, but a network comprised of wedding industry vendors located in greater Williamson County. Our mission is to build wedding vendor relationships that will foster word of mouth marketing and enable business development. Our mission is to help wedding vendors improve how they do business by providing opportunities.
- Relationship building with other wedding vendor professionals
- Co-Advertising Opportunities
- Monthly Spotlights – 2
- Professional Business Coaching
- Power Groups
- Discounts in Marketing Products
- Facebook Group
- Free posting of events on Group Calendar
- Social Media Coverage
- First chance at Bridal Diva Night Events and other events currently being planned.
The monthly meeting fee is $20 per month and includes lunch. Introductory Annual membership is only $75 for 2014 registrations. Membership will increase to $150 in January 2015 with optional monthly payment plan.
We will be meeting monthly for $20 per month and will feature 2 business spotlights and or bring a special business coach to help wedding vendors improve on business. This is a relationship building network that will foster word of mouth marketing, co-advertising opportunities and connecting each other in business. Meetings will take place at various venues in greater Williamson County. Network kickoff date TBD.
Check out some of our testimonials!
Arbor Pointe Event Center - Pat Ott
"I have worked with Cindy as she organized two separate bridal events which were held at Arbor Pointe Event Centre. Her marketing led to a great turn out of brides-to-be and their friends. The events went smoothly and the various vendors who took part were able to benefit from taking part in the events."